RBI Training Indonesia
- RBI (Risk Based Inspection) Training for Implementation in Industry.
- RBI Training Indonesia webinar Live training on Two Days Public Training, 16-17 February 2021, Investasi 3 jt 500rb,-/peserta .
- WA/SMS: 0812 8034 1963
A RBI Training Indonesia / Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Training will discuss the common tool that has been many years using in industry. The API (American Petroleum Institute) has been produced the codes that relating to this methodology, such as: API 580 and API 581. API RP 580 introduces the principles and presents minimum general guidelines for developing a RBI program for fixed equipment and piping. API RP 581 provides quantitative RBI methods to establish an inspection program. Together, these two documents comprise a widely-recognized standard for industry-accepted RBI practices. The API Risk-Based Inspection (API RBI) methodology is used to manage the overall risk of a plant by focusing inspection efforts on the process equipment with the highest risk. API RBI provides the basis for making informed decisions on inspection frequency, the extent of inspection, and the most suitable type of NDE. In most processing plants, a large percent of the total unit risk will be concentrated in a relatively small percent of the equipment items. These potential high-risk components may require greater attention, perhaps through a revised inspection plan. The cost of the increased inspection effort may sometimes be offset by reducing excessive inspection efforts in the areas identified as having lower risk.
This RBI training Indonesia helps candidates to understand and how to use Risk Based Inspection (RBI) technology, develop a program, and learn which RBI procedures and working processes comply with industry standards. This valuable Risk Based Inspection Training or RBI training Indonesia also provides a good presentation and real works based upon API standards.
RBI TRAINING PARTICIPANTS
Engineers and managers involved in inspection activities and development such as; reliability engineer, inspection engineer, reliability manager, corrosion engineer, production manager, production engineer and technicians.
- Overview of Risk-Based Inspection Principles
- Introduction to API RP 580
- Introduction to the 2nd Edition of API RP 581
- Risk Determination & Inspection Planning
- Assessing Damage Mechanisms & Probability of Failure
- Assessing Consequences of Failure
- Assessing Various Risk Determinations
- Identifying, Understanding and Managing Risk Drivers
- Risk-Based Inspection Planning
- Financial Risk & Cost Benefit Analysis
- Reassessment & Updating
- Understanding Sensitivities of the Risk Models
- Ir. Alfino. Alwie M.Sc
- Professional Experience; More than 25 (Twenty Five) years experience in Industry, there are: 12 (Twelve) Years experience in Aircraft industry that includes; Investigation of design for improved civil aircraft maintainability, high temperature oxidation alloys and on job training at several Europe companies, such as: Airbus Industry & Rolls Royce, Britania Airways. Last 18 (Eighteen) years in Oil & Gas, petrochemical industries i.e.: Trans Thailand Malaysia (TTM) PETRONAS-Serawak Operation, FPSO Belanak CONOCOPHILIPS, Unocal-West Seno, SAPI-HANOVER, TOTAL PECIKO 3-4, CNOOC especially in Safety Management System Review for certification purposes, as Independent Certification Team (ICT)-MIGAS and also active to develop Risk Based Inspection, Reliability Centered Maintenance and Risk Assessment such as: KONDUR PSA, RBUI-BP-Indonesia, CNOOC, EXXONMOBIL, BP-Sub marine Pipelines, PT PUPUK KALTIM Tbk, PT. Kaltim Pasifik Amoniak, PETRONAS. Qualification: Master degree from Cranfield University, UK especially in the field of Safety, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability, as a member Safety & Reliability Society, UK, Certified Managing Safely by IOSH, U.K. Course attended; Advance Reliability Analysis (School of Engineering, U.K), etc.
Notes: Sometime Handal Training will conduct for both RCM and RBI Implementation in Industry Course
The course fees of RBI training is
Rp. 6.500.000,- and NOW is Rp 5.950.000,- /delegate for two days course that including; Lunch, CARISMA-PRO Sotware (Software Demo), Module, Training KIT & training certificate and 2 x Coffee Break + Snacks, and exluding VAT (PPN, PPh).
DATES AND VENUE
- DATES : 18-29 November 2020
- TIME : 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- VENUE : ****Hotel , JAKARTA
VIDEO RISK BASED INSPECTION (RBI) WORKSHOPS, 2018
RBI Training Indonesia 2017
RBI Training Indonesia - Indonesia Power
RBI Training Indonesia - PT. Pertamina Persero
RBI Training Indonesia - Regular Customer
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
- Handal Consulting & Training
- Graha Tirtadi, Jalan Raden Saleh No. 20, CIKINI, Jakarta 10330
- Phone: 021 – 39837475 Fax : 021 – 398477
- Layanan Informasi 24 /7 WA / SMS: 0812 8034 1963, 08 186 185 81