Process Hazard Analysis Training
Process Hazard Analysis Training, Webinar-Live Training, 9 – 10 June 2021
A Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) / Process Hazard Analysis Training is a set of organized and systematic assessments of the potential hazards associated with an industrial process. The PHA provides information intended to assist managers and employees in making decisions for improving safety and reducing the consequences of unwanted or unplanned releases of hazardous chemicals. A PHA is directed toward analyzing potential causes and consequences of fires, explosions, releases of toxic or flammable chemicals and major spills of hazardous chemicals, and it focuses on equipment, instrumentation, utilities, human actions, and external factors that might impact the process.
This course will be discussed a variety of methodologies that can be used to conduct a PHA, including but not limited to: Checklist, What if?/Checklist, Hazard and Operability Study, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis. Thus, the PHA methods are actually qualitative approach. The selection of a methodology to use depends on a number of factors, including the complexity of the process, the length of time a process has been in operation and if a PHA has been conducted on the process before, and if the process is unique, or industrially common.
This valuable course is designed to enhance the knowledge and performance of the delegates in order to plan PHA, select members for the PHA team, lead PHA team meetings, record the meetings, prepare a PHA report, and come up with recommendations made that has been conducted by the team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
- Process Safety Coordinator
- Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
- Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
- Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
- Organizing a Process Hazard Analysis
- Risk Assessment Concept
- Process Safety Management & PHA Requirements
- HAZOP Methodology
- Recording Team meeting
- HAZOP Workshop
- FMEA Workshop
- Brainstorming using checklist
- Writing PHA report
- Ir. Taruli Sibuea MSc
- Qualification: Master of Science in Safety University of Winconsin –Stout, USA First degree (S1): Chemical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). 22 years experience in Industry i.e: 6 (six) years as a Process Engineer that includes; Process Engineer in refinery & petrochemical plant PERTAMINA, Plaju. Serves as process adviser to refinery & petrochemical plants for effectiveness & efficiency of unit operations and in the last 16 (sixteen) in several positions such as; Lead Safety Engineer & Loss Prevention & Environmental Affairs, Directorate of Processing PERTAMINA, Loss prevention advice to management, evaluate of emergency preparedness, monitor/perform incident investigation, reporting, record keeping and trend analysis, others. Instructor experience i.e: Several training related to HSE and Fire Protection. HAZOP Leader at PERTAMINA Blue Sky Program, Balongan, HAZOP Leader PERTAMINA LPG, Cilacap, HAZOP Facilitator CONOCO Phillips Facilities, Sumsel, MIGAS Instructor such as; Storage Tank Safety. Visitor Lecturer at Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Indonesia in subject Safety Management. Attended Course; Military Course, SESKO ABRI Bandung.
The Course fees of Process Hazard Analysis is Rp. 5.750.000,-/delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, merchandise, excludingaccommodation and Tax.
The course will be delivered in 8 hours/day, the total course duration is 16 Hours
DATES & VENUE:
- DATES: 9-10 June 2021
- TIME : 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
- VENUE : JAKARTA
Process Hazard Analysis Training - Public Training
Process Hazard Analysis Training - 2017
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Info 24/7 SMS/WA : (+62812 80341963), (+62818 1813 4599)