NEBOSH Training Indonesia
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) / NEBOSH Training Indonesia
This NEBOSH IGC will be held in Jakarta, April 2021
NEBOSH Training Indonesia by Handal Training, is provide The NEBOSH International General Certificate for professional license. The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been recognized and popular in United Kingdom and become popular and leading training program in the international working atmosphere, is designed specifically for professionals with responsibilities for health and safety who will benefit from an Internationally Recognized Measure of Competence in the field. This training is the one of NEBOSH Training series. The International General Certificate is designed to implement the international recognised health and safety standards, such as ILO 2002, ISO 45001 and international best practice in hazards and control.
In this global market era, it is necessary to provide a common and consistent standard for achieving the health and safety of workers in all parts of the world. This NEBOSH training and qualification is dedicated for this standards.
Secure and Enhance your career prospects and also professional development while achieving this highly respected qualification, The Handal Consulting & Training sure that delegates will find this useful training program and also is supported by a nice guide book with a good illustration in working practices.
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE (IGC) BENEFITS
- Awarded the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health. Certification is issued by NEBOSH UK, If achieve and pass a minimum standard in all the examinations and assessment
- Recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as Associate Member
- Improve the safety awareness for each employee that involves in operation, production, and management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
- Project Engineer
- Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
- Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
- Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
COURSE OUTLINE: (6th Edition)
UNIT IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2: Health and safety management systems 1 – Plan
- Element 3: Health and safety management systems 2 – Do
- Element 4: Health and safety management systems 3 – Check
- Element 5: Health and safety management systems 4 – Act
UNIT IGC2 – Control Workplace Hazard
- Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
- Element 2: Transport hazards and risk control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Element 4: Work Equipment hazards and risk control
- Element 5: Electrical safety
- Element 6: Fire safety
- Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
UNIT IGC3 – Practical Assessment
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE (IGC) COURSE FEES:
The Course fees of NEBOSH International General Certificate is US$ 3350,-/delegate and US$ 3150,-/delegate (early bird) that including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 11 days tutorials, 1 day examination, A Study Book with a nice illustration , NEBOSH Training , Examination fee and registration, excluding accommodation and Tax.
Training Nebosh International General Certificate on Year 2020
- 27 Jan’ – 8 Feb’ 2020, Bali (Running on Schedule)
- 9 June – 11 July 2020, Bandung
- 14 – 26 September 2020, Jakarta
- 16 – 28 November 2020, Bali
NEBOSH International General Certificate February Season – 2020
NEBOSH International General Certificate March Season -2019
NEBOSH International General Certificate, March Season in Bali, 2018
Download NEBOSH International General Certificate Syllabus (.PDF).
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Info 24/7 SMS/WA : (+62812 80341963), (+62818 1813 4599)