NEBOSH Training Indonesia
The Handal Consulting & Training offers the excellence globally-regonised qualifications program in Occupational, Health and Safety. This NEBOSH Training Indonesia is endorsed by NEBOSH (the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) that was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status.
Handal Consulting and Training will deliver the following the International NEBOSH courses and are available in classroom;
The following Syllabus will provides a detail explanation;
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)
FOR DETAIL TRAINING SCHEDULE 2021 PLEASE WA/SMS: 0818 1813 4599
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been recognized and popular in United Kingdom and become popular and leading training program in the international working atmosphere, is designed specifically for professionals with responsibilities for health and safety who will benefit from an Internationally Recognized Measure of Competence in the field. This training is the one of NEBOSH Training series.
The International General Certificate is designed to implement the international recognised health and safety standards, such as ILO 2002, ISO 45001 and international best practice in hazards and control. In this global market era, it is necessary to provide a common and consistent standard for achieving the health and safety of workers in all parts of the world. This NEBOSH training and qualification is dedicated for this standards.
Secure and Enhance your career prospects and also professional development while achieving this highly respected qualification, the Handal Consulting & Training sure that delegates will find this useful training program and also is supported by a nice guide book with a good illustration in working practices.
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE BENEFITS;
When you have completed the qualification, you will be able to
- justify the need for health and safety improvements
- advise on duties for health and safety in the workplace & help your organisation to manage contractors
- work within a health and safety management system and positively influence health and safety culture and behavior
- carry out a general risk assessment (using a 5-step approach) of your workplace and recognise workplace changes and their impacts and
- understand how to minimise these impacts
- develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system and take part in incident investigations
- help your employer check the effectiveness of their health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review.
If achieve and pass a minimum standard in all the examinations and assessment
- Recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as Associate Member. Designatory letters (AIOSH) or (AIIRSM
- Technical – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), Designatory letters (Tech IOSH)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
- Project Engineer
- Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
- Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
- Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
COURSE OUTLINE (NEW SYLLABUS)
UNIT IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace Health & Safety
- How Health & Safety management systems work
- Managing Risk
- Health & Safety Monitoring and Measuring
UNIT IGC2 – Control Workplace Hazard
- Physical and Psychological Health
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Chemical and Biological Agents
- General Workplace Issues
- Work Equipment
- Open book examination (OBE) , Unit IG1: Management of health and safety (2 hours)
- Practical assessment, Unit IG2: Risk assessment (3 hours)
- Qualification level and number of credits, SCQF Level 6 (Equivalent to RQF Level 3); Unit IG1: 5 credits, Unit IG2: 6 credits
- Recommended minimum standards of English, Equivalent to an International English Language Testing System score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests
The Course fees of NEBOSH International General Certificate is US$ 3.350,- (and for early bird is US$ 3.150,-) /delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 10 working days tutorials, A Study Book with a nice illustration, NEBOSH Examination fee & registration, excluding accommodation, tax, and Bank administration fees.
NEBOSH IGC Training Schedule For 2021
- 22 March – 3 April 2021
- 21 June – 3 July 2021
- 22 Nov – 4 December 2021
Download NEBOSH International General Certificate Syllabus (.PDF).
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL OIL AND GAS:
This NEBOSH International Oil and Gas qualification program is provided for people from all around the world who work in Oil and Gas and the connected industries. Oil and Gas is a hazardous industry. Managers, supervisors, offshore and onshore workers need specialist skills and know-how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities. It is also designed to provided an intelligence skill and underpinning knowledge that enables them to manage operational oil and gas risks efficient and effectively. This program is one of popular safety course in NEBOSH Training series.
This qualification program concerns on international standards and management systems, delivers essential tools to the oil and gas industry by creating occupational, health and safety competent workforce which in turns strengthens HSE management.
This NEBOSH Training series will deliver with one week training and one day examination. After just one week of training you will be able to implement strategies to effectively manage risks that exist in the Oil and Gas industry.
KEY TOPIC COVERED
• Health, safety and environmental management in context
• Hydrocarbon process safety
• Fire protection and emergency response
• Logistics, transport operations.
This qualification is intended to be accredited by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA – www.sqa.org.uk) for delivery across the UK and internationally. It is intended to be rated at Level 7 in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), higher than NEBOSH National General Certificate standard.
This means that the estimated level of the International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is around SCQF Level 7. This qualification/learning programme has not been subject to quality assured processes of credit rating which would establish a definite SCQF level.
The syllabus of NEBOSH International Oil and Gas consists of one unit. The unit is divided into a number of elements:
ELEMENT 1: Health, Safety and environmental management in context
- Learning from Incidents
- Hazards inherent in oil and gas
- Risk Management Techniques used in the oil and gas industries
- Safety cases and safety reports
ELEMENT 2: Hydrocarbon process safety
- Contractor management
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Role and Purpose of a permit-to-work system
- Key principles of shift handover
- Plant operations and maintenance
ELEMENT 3: Hydrocarbon process safety
- Failure modes
- Safety critical equipment controls
- Safe storage of hydrocarbons
- Furnace and boiler operations
ELEMENT 4: Fire protection and emergency respons
- Fire and explosion risk in the oil and gas industries
- Emergency Response
ELEMENT 5: Logistics and Transport operations
- Marine Transport
- Land Transport
The Course fees of NEBOSH ITC in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is USD 2350 / delegate (USD 2150 /delegate for early bird) and could be transferred to the Handal Consulting & Training account number, and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, study book, NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.
Training NEBOSH international certificate in oil and gas operational safety in 2021
- 15 – 20 February 2021
- 14 – 19 June 2021
- 30 August – 4 September 2021
- 15 – 20 November 2021
Download NEBOSH International Oil and Gas Syllabus (.PDF).
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management, or NEBOSH Environmental Certificate for short, covers the practical issues of managing environmental risk and environmental health and safety. This program is a part of NEBOSH Training series. The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate syllabus takes a risk management approach based on the best practice and international industry standards, including: Environmental management systems and environmental impact assessments. Sources and use of energy and energy efficiency Control of pollution Planning for and dealing with environmental emergencies.
WHO SHOULD ATEND?
Managers, supervisors and employees who have responsibility for managing environmental issues, as part of their day to day duties. This environmental qualification focuses on regulations and environmental management systems. It also provides a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma. No previous environmental management knowledge is required but candidates should note the assessment includes a written exam and the requirement to write a short report.
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate training will provide for each delegate a course workbook and official Environmental Certificate Study Book to assist them both during and after the course which will contain information, guidance and forms to assist managers. The course is designed to be interactive, allowing delegates the opportunity to develop their skills with the support of the course tutor.
This NEBOSH Environmental Certificate course will be delivered over 1 week (five consecutive days).
This accredited NEBOSH qualification is assessed by an exam (lasting 2 hours) and a workplace-based practical environmental inspection project. The exam is conducted in our training centres at the end of your course, and the project is completed in your own workplace. The project should take no longer than 3 hours to complete and you will have 7 days from the end of the course to return it to us by post.
On successful completion of the examinations, delegates are awarded the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate. Certificates are issued by NEBOSH approximately 12 weeks after the completion of the course, although results are usually issued within eight weeks.
This NEBOSH Environmental Certificate Course fee is US $ 2500,- /delegate (US $ 2350,- /delegate for early bird) and could be transferred to the Handal Wira Mandiri account number, and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, study book, NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.
Training NEBOSH Environmental Certificate in 2021
- 5 – 10 April 2021
- 5 – 10 July 2021
- 6 – 11 December 2021
Download NEBOSH Environmental Certificate Syllabus (.PDF).
NEBOSH International General Certificate February Season – 2020
NEBOSH International Oil and Gas - 2020
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate - 2019
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Info 24/7 SMS/WA : (+62812 80341963), (+62818 1813 4599)