- NEBOSH Training
- API Training
- Ahli K3
- Customized Training
- Scehdule 2017
- Contact Us
This NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification course is a foundation level of qualification that provides a basic understanding of health and safety principles and practices in the workplace. This program also provide a knowledge that organisations wanting to improve their safety culture. It will equip your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work, helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
SUITABILITY – WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work is designed for employees from all sectors, including staff with supervisory responsibilities, team leaders, people who wish to have an introduction to other NEBOSH qualifications and people who want a good foundation in health and safety.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work award is to enable delegates to understand principles of health and safety so as to be able to contribute to their employer’s implementation of
health and safety management systems.
- Improve the safety culture in your organisation and help to reduce accidents and achieve cost savings for the business.
- Apply the principles of risk assessment and control of common workplace hazards.
- Communicate effectively on safety and health issues with supervisors, those workers they are responsible for and safety and health professionals.
- Provide a natural progression onto the NEBOSH General Certificate for delegates who want to specialise more in health and safety.
- On successful completion on the course, delegates should be able to demonstrate understanding of the syllabus content through the application of knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar situations.
This course is the one of the NEBOSH Training and qualification program is designed to meet the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work syllabus and is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include team leaders and supervisors, HR professionals, facilities managers and those working with young people in a training environment. The qualification is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. There is no content on UK law.
Topics covered during the course include:
• Health and safety foundations
• Risk assessment and control
• Work equipment
• Manual handling
• Electrical safety
• Fire safety
The Course fees of NEBOSH Health Safety at Work Qualfication is US TBD /delegate and could be transferred to the Handal Consulting & Training account number, and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, study book, NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.
– Dates: By Request
– Venue : TBD
- AddGraha Tirtadi Jl. Raden Saleh No.20, Cikini, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia 10330
HANDAL CONSULTING & TRAINING Safety IOSH Reliability Maintenance NEBOSH Training Indonesia.
- NEBOSH International Oil and Gas, 6-11 November 2017 in BaliBy alvin on June 11, 2015
- NEBOSH International General Certificate, 13-25 November 2017 in BaliBy alvin on February 8, 2015
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate, 04-09 September 2017 in JakartaBy alvin on January 16, 2015